Saturday, September 30, 2006

Greetings from the Bumbo seat






I first saw one of these Bumbo seats at my friend, Sara's house. She had taken her wobbly-necked son, John Haley and wedged him into the chair and he transformed into an upright-sitting type of guy. It was hysterical, he looked so proud of himself. It is a bit discombobulating to see such a wee one sitting with such admirable posture, but now, here is my own sweet-wee sitting up just like the big heads do! I know everyone thinks their kid is cute, but DAMN! she is so cute!!!!!! I especially like the last one, her arm casually slung over the arm of the chair like she is chillin' with her buddies. (I guess she is...)

If you don't know anything about the Bumbo, check this out--the chairs are orthopedically designed to help the wee-est of wees gain muscle strength and help their development, as well as providing hours of laughter to family and friends.

No comments: