Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Bean!!!



Holy cow! Where has the time gone!


I cannot believe that it has been two years since this wondrous little person came into our lives! (Cue "Sunrise, Sunset" music now....)

Noa had a very full birthday weekend, starting on Friday.

My dear friend Sara is in Michigan from California and Noa and I drove to spend the day with her and her family. Noa and Sara's son John Haley had a good time being toddler-y together. They would have these little bicker contests: "That's my spoon!" "No that's MY spoon!" It got to the point where they were being incredibly silly: "That's my broccoli! No, that's MY broccoli!" They did manage to stop long enough to collaborate on this little masterpiece....

If you listen carefully, you can hear, "That's my piano......!"


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


On Saturday, we had a fun little party for Noa and her many admirers. She loved her birthday cupcakes.



On Sunday, we topped off the excitement with a visit to the Petting Zoo at Domino Farms. She was adorable with all of the animals.



1 comment:

Ms. Smoochy said...

Hi!
Happy Birthday, Noa!
Time sure does fly.
You guys look great!
I'm so glad to see how full and wonderful the view looks from your blog!