Saturday, July 28, 2007

SCENES FROM A BIRTHDAY PARTY

Noa began her party with some raucous swinging.......................


Noa is sharing a toy with her new friend, Noah. Noah and his Mommy, Michelle, live in our neighborhood. That is her pregnant belly in the picture--she is due in September!


This is Hadassah. She is the daughter of our new friends, Abby and Nathan. Hadassah will be turning one in August. She's a real cutie.


This is Noa's new friends, Bava, with her parents Jason and Krissy. We met them in our swim class. They are very cool people. Bava is an excellent swimmer!


Here is Noa sitting on Daddy's lap enjoying conversation with her guests.

2 comments:

The Preister's said...

what a doll! I followed your link from Mia's site!!!! I see that you have Charli's link listed - thank you very much! any way to get awareness out to NB I appreciate more than you know!

I think we have the cutests babies ever!!!! How do you know Cindy and Mia?!

The Preister's said...

hey there! I don't think we live in the same town, but I think we live in the same state...nebraska.

good to hear from you!