Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hi Everybody!

I love this picture of Noa staring out the front window of our new house...... She gets a lot of enjoyment watching the people walk by.



Watching the little girls go to their dance class...............


Enjoying a smile on the couch................





Nana and Grandpa took Noa for a walk while I was at a meeting. Here she is kickin' it with her measuring spoons.................


Noa adorns the front porch with some flower baskets..............


Noa was extremely thoughtful and she sent me some flowers for Mother's Day. Here I am giving her a thank you hug while she tells me how long it took her to choose just the right bouquet....


Looking out the window again................


Here she is enjoying her new high chair. We went with the keekaroo instead of the stokke and we are incredible happy with it. As you can see, she likes it too.................

No comments: