Friday, March 16, 2007

When two blogs merge....................


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Through the wonders of the internet, I have had the opportunity to strike up a friendship with the author of one of my favorite blogs--Rebecca from Smoochy4life.I coincidentally stumbled across her blog last June and was introduced to them as they were in posting during their labor with their sweet little boy, Jacob, aka Normy. Last weekend, we got the babes and hubbies together for a BBQ at their place(Rebecca's Smoochy grilled us some AMAZING chicken, and Rebecca worked magic with some roasted peppers and spaghetti squash!) Here the kids are enjoying a little Saturday R&R.

1 comment:

Ms. Smoochy said...

Hey,

Normy and I miss you guys!!! Let's try to get that walk in this week! How about Tuesday? Seeing all the boxes in your pictures/videos makes me bummed. I wish you/we weren't moving!